Monday, February 27, 2017

The right professionals for your beloved dog

My mother just got herself a 7 month old golden retrieverdog. He was a very nicetype of dog. They are happy dogs and work well with older people. I found a goodtraining facility for Away Training New Jersey and I wanted to assist my mother. I wanted to find out if there were any. Shelives in the city alone and I needed to make sure the dog received the training. It would make things much easier for her. Dogs are terrific but without the proper training they can really ruin a home. I didn’t want my mother thinking twice about getting her new friend.
It took metwo weeks of asking friends andsearching through the internet to find Dog Training Philedelphia. I needed the dog trainingschool to be near to my Mother’s townhome. I was lucky andfound a school only 5 blocks away. Mom could walk or take the bus to the training school. The school wasgreat and atlow prices. The website they had was easy to use. dates were there to help you decide on a day to bring your dog in.
days went by and Daisy’s first class was here. Mom took Daisy to class as was astonished on how well run it was. Treats for the dogs everywhere. Even drinks for the owners. The dogs got tocalm down outside and run around together. Daisy was taught torun to my mother when she calls. She was taught to sit as well. Mom was so excited. She learned commands and the right way to potty train Daisy.
Getting Daisy and my mother the proper dog training in Philadelphia was so important. I have my dog Max going through dog training in New Jersey right now. He is on his 5th class. Having Daisy and my mother work together will help them bond. Having a dog properly trained turns yourlittle friend in to a happy and healthy adult dog. The better trained they are the easier it is for their owners to care for them. Owning a dog is a lifelong responsibility. Dogs are true family members. The Philadelphia dog training school specific tips and reading material to help my mom raise the dog she loves and wants. Daisy is happier and my mom has a new friend.
Load disqus comments

0 comments